Model 6527 is a portable multi-range megohmmeter capable of measuring
insulation resistance from 1kΩ to 4000MΩ. It has three user
selectable test voltages of 250V, 500V and 1000V. The Model 6527 is
also a multimeter that features an AC/DC voltmeter function capable
of measuring up to 600VAC and 1000VDC, continuity test function with
audible beeper for resistances under 35Ω, and an overload protection
of 600Vrms. In addition, it can measure resistance up to 400kΩ. The
TEST button has an associated locking feature for continuous tests up
to 15 minutes, eliminating the need to manually hold down the button.
This lightweight, easy-to-use megohmmeter can be used for most
commonly performed insulation tests, such as on cables, switch gears,
motors, DC generators, power tools and small appliances.
- True Megohmmeter®
- Insulation test voltage selections of 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Measure insulation to 4000MΩ (4GΩ)
- TEST LOCK feature for timed measurements up to 15 minutes
- Auto discharge after insulation test
- AC/DC voltmeter to 600VAC/1000VDC
- Ohmmeter to 400kΩ
- Continuity meter with up to 200mA test current
- Test lead resistance compensation for accurate low resistance measurements
- Auto HOLD function to "freeze" readings
- Large and bright dual display with blue backlight
- Auto Power Off
- Ergonomic over-molded case with back-stand
- Complies with International Insulation Testing
- Standards including EN61557
- CE marked and 600V CAT IV
Includes: (1) set of red/black test leads, (1) set of red/black alligator clips, (1) black test probe and operating manual.
Can also be ordered as part of the HILT Kit.
Part # A-6527